3M™ Double Coated (Sided) Tapes
3M™ offers innovative double sided electronics assembly tape solutions including our reworkable lens bonding tape and ultra thin double sided tapes.
3M™ Double Sided Tapes are available in multiple adhesive formulations including low surface energy, flexible, firm and standard acrylic adhesives to meet all your design needs. Double sided tapes have a carrier which enables improved handling and die-cuttability.
- A thin polyester carrier in the products provides dimensional stability and improved handling with ease of die-cutting and lamination compared to adhesive transfer tapes.
- 3M™ Laminating Adhesive 200MP provides exceptional temperature and chemical resistance and withstands tough application environments.
- 3M™ Double Coated Tape 9495MPF has a film liner for ease in rotary die-cutting and applications who demand low particle generating parts.
Double Coated Products
- This tape has a film carrier which can add dimensional stability to foams and other substrates and also make it easier to handle the tape during slitting and die-cutting
- The bond strength of 3M™ Laminating Adhesive 300LSE increases as a function of time and temperature, and has very high initial adhesion.
- 3M™ Double Coated Tape 9490LE with 3M™ Laminating Adhesive 300LSE provides high bond strength to most surfaces, including many low surface energy plastics such as polypropylene and powder coated paints.
- 3M™ 9490LE
- High temperature and medium solvent resistance and high adhesion to HSE and LSE substrates
- Acrylic has the ability to bond a variety of surfaces
- Silicone features strong holding power to various silicone surfaces
- Electronics, general industrial, appliances, medical devices, power tools, automotive, transportation, aircraft, and airplane
- Adhering, joining, affixing, bonding, mounting, holding, laminating, and attaching
- 3M™ 9731
- Very thin alternative to glues for foam lamination and gasket attachment
- Medium-firm acrylic adhesive delivers good adhesion to many plastics and foams
- .5 mil clear polyester (PET) film carrier adds dimensional stability and improved handling
- 55# densified kraft liner is compatible with rotary die cutting
- Adhesive on both sides supplies high initial adhesion and high tack to high surface energy (HSE) substrates
- 3M™ 9828