Our Clarence, NY, headquarters is currently looking for ambitious, self-motivated, and passionate candidates interested in starting a long-term career in technical sales.
If you have a desire to work for a progressive, growing company and want to learn and grow professionally, then we'd like to meet you!
||Inside Sales Representative
||Full account management including quoting, order entry, customer service, expediting, problem resolution, engineering support and relationship building.
||Full time, Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 1-2 years’ experience working in sales or manufacturing industry
- Proficiency working in a computer supported environment using business software and Microsoft office programs
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong math aptitude
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow; able to multi-task
- Candidates should be ambitious, aggressive, and possess a willingness to learn and grow professionally in a fast-paced environment
- Technical/engineering skills are a plus!
|Seal & Design offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, paid time off, holidays, 401(k) & profit sharing plan, and bonuses.